voki

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tool #3

The first image generator or mushup I used was animoto.com. This website is incredible to create short videos which I could use with my students to learn about different topics. For example the clock that I posted could help in teaching them about the direction the handles of the clock go. The second image generator I used is from Bubblr.com and is a slide show of pictures of vegetables. I enjoy using pictures because my students are mostly visual learners and in Bubblr you can pair words with pictures which is a great way to teach them to recognize words and objects.

2 comments:

  1. I like your veggies slide show and your animoto. I think animotos are great snippets to show students at the beginning of a lesson, just to get them interested.

    ReplyDelete