voki

Sunday, August 8, 2010

11 tools reflection

1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox?
I liked digital story telling and video resources because they are visual tools that are engaging and fun.
Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools.
I plant to use photo story for reading and lots of video resources.
2. How have you transformed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom?
Now I feel comfortable with technology, I don’t fear it anymore. I am happy to have completed this training because now I am more confident using the web and I feel I am well equippted with the tools the training gave me.
3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I never thought that there where so many cool resources that I could use with my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment