voki

Friday, August 6, 2010

Tool #6

Now that we have our new classroom with a big kithen (yeeyyy!), my students and I could use a wiki to make a list with the ingredients necessary for what we will be cooking. We might also use a wiki with our new washer and drying mashine by making a list of tasks with the steps in washing clothes (checking the clothes that are clean and dirty, sorting clothes by color, loading the washer mashine, press the correct buttons to start washing, etc)
The wiki that gave me an idea was the one that talks about making a timeline. I thought I could use that tool with my students to analyze the books that we read (e.i., what happened first and last in the story etc).
For our team we could use a wiki to work with other teachers to create lesson plans and track students success.

No comments:

Post a Comment